Monday, June 17, 2013

MagickSTUDIO at Prim

mothersday
Pictures is what I do whether it's studio work or on sim in the surroundings. I like to do both. It took me awhile to get going on it. But it is what I love.
Vintage Rose
Photoshop is my addiction as I can create whatever is on my mind. In my studio at Prim Entertainment sim you will see a broad range of what I do. This one is pure creativity since it has no one in it but it's beautiful in its own right. Flowers and avatars are pure fantasy in a world of fantasy already.
Redone
Capturing the moment whatever it may be is what Second Life is all about to me. I travel sim to sim looking for what catches my fancy even if I am just at home taking pictures of what I LOVE!! While visiting my studio please feel free to wander the sim for everything there is to do. The teleport board is by the fountain. :) Please feel free to visit my studio facebook page if you like my photographs and be sure to hit the "like" button up top. MagickSTUDIOs Facebook

Here is Prims Facebook page go and "like" it to get all our event happenings and fun!
Prim Dance Clubs Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment